- Command™ Small Wire Hook Clear - this project uses three
- Coloured masking tapes, preferrable Scotch™ Expressions Masking Tapes in desired colors or patterns – this project uses green
- Additional pieces of complementary decorative art – this project uses paintings, an
ornament and additional documents
- Items to be placed on additional Command™ Small Wire Hooks weight no more than 225g – this project uses headphones
- Documents to be placed on clipboards – this project uses a to-do list and a quote printed on pieces of paper
- Clipboards weighting no more than 225g – this project uses two
- Isopropyl rubbing alcohol
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Gather your clipboards and coloured masking tape. To decorate the clipboard, adhere tape as desired on the clipboard. Then attach documents to the clipboards. This project attaches a to-do list and quote printed on paper onto the clipboards.
NOTE: Make sure that the clipboards and items weight is no more than 2,2kg.
2. Decide which area of the office you will create your organisation design – this project chose the wall next to the desk and the side of metal lockers adjacent to the desk. Prep the surface area by cleaning it with isopropyl rubbing alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
4. Remove the black “wall side” liner from the strip and apply the strip to the desired location. Press firmly along the entire strip for 30 seconds.
5. Remove the blue liner from the strip and apply the hook to the strip, making sure the tab is accessible for future removal. Press firmly along the entire hook for 30 seconds.
6. Repeat steps 3 – 5 to adhere the rest of the Command™ Small Wire Hooks and wait one hour before use.
7. Hang the clipboards and other items from the hooks to keep them from cluttering the desktop. Enhance the area by adding complementary decorative pieces to the newly organised space.